Pupils who are eligible to receive Free School Meals, or have done at any point since May 2011, bring extra money into our school budget that is paid by the government. This money is called Pupil Premium. We use this money at Southwold to help make sure that these children make good progress and achieve their academic potential during their time with us.
If your Joint Family Income is less than £16,190 or you are in receipt of any of the following benefits, your child may be eligible for Free School Meals.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
- Support from the National Asylum Support Service (NASS)
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on
If you think your child is eligible to receive Free School Meals, and bring Pupil Premium money into our school budget, please click on the following link to download a Parent Registration Form.